Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Robyn Hamlin For U.S. Congress

So, just recently Robyn Hamlin announced she will run for U.S. Representative for the 1st Congressional District in Missouri. This district covers North St. Louis City, Florrisant, Maryland Heights, parts of U. City and basically north county. The seat is currently held my William Lacy Clay, a liberal democrat who has done much to further the outrageous growth of the federal government.

Robyn is a constitutionalist/libertarian who knows the principles of limited government this country was founded on, believes them and as Representative will act on them. She is a member of Campaign for Liberty, We The People Congress, Missouri Citizens for Property Rights and Missouri First.

I do not live in the District 1, but I fully support Robyn Hamlin and will do anything I can to help her win. I would encourage you to check out her website here -http://www.hamlinforcongress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment